Coke to pay $5.6 billion for full control of BodyArmor – WSJ

Coke to pay $5.6 billion for full control of BodyArmor – WSJ

Stock Markets1 hour ago (Oct 31, 2021 05:41PM ET)

(C) Reuters. FILE PHOTO: A Coca-Cola logo is pictured during an event in Paris, France, March 21, 2019. REUTERS/Benoit Tessier

(Reuters) – Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) Co is buying full control of BodyArmor for $5.6 billion in a deal that values the sports drink brand at about $8 billion, the Wall Street Journal reported on Sunday, citing people familiar with the matter.

Coca-Cola, which already owns 30% of BodyArmor, is buying the remaining 70% from the company’s founders and investors, according to the WSJ report. The deal is expected to be announced as soon as Monday, it added.

Coke to pay $5.6 billion for full control of BodyArmor – WSJ

Moderna says FDA needs more time to complete review of its COVID-19 shot for adolescents
By Reuters – Oct 31, 2021

(Reuters) – Moderna (NASDAQ:MRNA) Inc said on Sunday it has been told that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration will require additional time to complete its assessment of the…

U.S. has administered over 422 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines -CDC
By Reuters – Oct 31, 2021

(Reuters) – The United States had administered 422,070,099 doses of COVID-19 vaccines in the country as of Sunday morning, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention…

U.S. Senator Sanders working to get prescription drug price provision in social spending bill
By Reuters – Oct 31, 2021

By Kanishka Singh (Reuters) -U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders was working on getting a provision to lower prescription drug prices into the $1.75 trillion social spending bill pending…

Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures) and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn`t bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.

Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.

Our Apps

Terms And Conditions
Privacy Policy
Risk Warning

(C) 2007-2021 Fusion Media Limited. All Rights Reserved

Risk Disclosure: Trading in financial instruments and/or cryptocurrencies involves high risks including the risk of losing some, or all, of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors. Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events. Trading on margin increases the financial risks.
Before deciding to trade in financial instrument or cryptocurrencies you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite, and seek professional advice where needed.
Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. The data and prices on the website are not necessarily provided by any market or exchange, but may be provided by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual price at any given market, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Fusion Media and any provider of the data contained in this website will not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result of your trading, or your reliance on the information contained within this website.
It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, transmit or distribute the data contained in this website without the explicit prior written permission of Fusion Media and/or the data provider. All intellectual property rights are reserved by the providers and/or the exchange providing the data contained in this website.
Fusion Media may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.